RMAustralia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RMAustralia

The offsite forum for Australia from Rugbymania.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» buy fans facebook xq
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm by Guest

» Игровые автоматы с возможностью игры на реальные и виртуальные деньги
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:29 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm by Guest

» Is it possible to increase paypal time-out?
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 am by Guest

» pops 04/11
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 am by ej

» selling up and quitting
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 am by tomcleary

» excellent rugby blog
what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am by wilful

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilful
Amateur manager
Amateur manager
wilful

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-11

what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system Empty
PostSubject: what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system   what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am

evertjm, you accused someone on the US voting forum of almost but not quite cheating with transfers. Since we're not censored here, tell me what went on, I missed it.

And someone, Kegdrinker? said to be careful about pot kettle things - is there more to the story?
Back to top Go down
Kegdrinker
Admin
Admin
Kegdrinker

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system   what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 am

i believe it was EJ
Back to top Go down
https://ausrugbymania.forumotion.net
ej
Well known
Well known

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system   what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 am

wilful wrote:
evertjm, you accused someone on the US voting forum of almost but not quite cheating with transfers. Since we're not censored here, tell me what went on, I missed it.

And someone, Kegdrinker? said to be careful about pot kettle things - is there more to the story?

nah tom said about the almost cheating and i did the pot/kettle black call, cookie wasn't running with me and tom for the NT vote at the time tom posted.

Short story : Cuivenen and Cookie did a transfer deal a long time ago which resulted in them swapping players and making no profit, this was with the old transfer market. When someone bids on your player, even though the money is not in your account you can use it to bid. When cuiv and cookie were bidding on each others player they would therefor always have enough cash to cover the cost of the player. The italians said this was cheating as it removed the possibility of other managers getting either player. I don't think chris reprimanded them but after everyone found out it then became illegal and the transfer system changed later on. Italians became even more pissed when cuiv became (or maybe he was already) a staff member.

My opinion : they found a loop hole and exploited it in a not for profit manner - fair game. loophole fixed now and many people (including me) watch the transfer markets for deals which catch our eye for whatever reason. I'm not staff but am allowed on the staff forum and believe me some of the investigations are massive.
Back to top Go down
tomcleary
Well known
Well known

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system   what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 am

Cookie had a USA forward, Cuv had an aussie forward, both with near identical skills.

So they decided to swap. Paid massive amounts for them.

Not really cheating, didnt make a difference apart from a flag, but the Italians had a massive massive cry.

So every now and then its good to bring it up and try to get the Italians all emotional again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system   what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the sory re 'cheating' on transfer system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RMAustralia :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: